Anyway, I had a little time over this last weekend to pull out some of my Glue Dots®, and I finished up a project that I'd been meaning to get done for the last six months! We'd redone our daughters bedroom for her birthday (in February. Literally, six months.), and she'd picked out a bed lamp that seemed more fit for an office desk. I wanted to give it a little more personality, so I grabbed my buttons, Glue Dots®, and went crazy!
(oh, disclaimer...and I recommend using a low watt bulb with this project, but the lamp calls for that in the first place) :)
I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots design team