1.14.2013

Random Act of Cards, Week Two!

Hey there! I know most people's excitement of new things happens at Christmas, but this year, mine was this last weekend! Although I was dreaming of seeing the new releases at CHA in person, my reality wasn't far off! I spent a long weekend with my mom doing all things crafty. Shopping, scrapbooking, eating (HA! That's a real part of crafting in my books!), and introducing my mom to canvas work! We had a blast. I'll be showing you the little amount of work that I actually got done in the next week, but today I'm on to Week Two of my Random Act of Cards.
Last week's card met it's purpose perfectly. I got a note from the recipient that it came at the perfect time, just when they needed a little boost. That's exactly the main reason behind this adventure.

This week's card is a new one. I was trying to use up some scrap papers in my stash and came up with this creation. I love the little owl that my husband bought for me (he has good taste!). Let's hope week two goes as well as week one!





 
I still have spots available on my recipient list, so if you're interested in getting one of my Random Acts of Cards, leave your email address in a comment here and I'll email you for your address!


No comments:

Post a Comment