1.30.2013

Happy Valentines Day!

So I know it's still a bit away, but I got to crafting today and couldn't stop! I picked up an adorable vintage sheet of Valentines images in a crafting adventure a few weeks ago, and I couldn't wait to use them.

I fancy cut around her and mounted the cut out on a doily and some cardstock using none other than Glue Dots!

Funny story time...ready? Go!
That doily...I'll tell ya. You know you have a true friend in crafting when you're out to lunch at one of the fancy places that takes reservations, your soup arrives, and you quietly, and hopefully sneekily, remove the doily from under the soup bowl and quickly and carefully stash it in your purse for future crafting usage -- and she completely understands. I'm sure that if her soup hadn't already spilled a bit on hers, she would have sacrificed hers to the cause, as well!

(I mean, seriously, it's pretty, right!?!)



Happy crafting, people!


I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots design team

No comments:

Post a Comment