1.12.2014

I'm alive. I promise!

Wow.

A two month hiatus.

Seriously?!
Whew!


The holidays around here went quick and were super busy, but we had a great time visiting family out of state and close by, as well. The kids had a great time all month with their special elf friend, Chippy (Elf on the Shelf).

Back in the middle of October (sheesh...that was a long time ago!!) I went to a scrapbooking retreat with my great friend, Kasey, and my mom, Marty. It was just us, a big house with ample space, and our crafty supplies for three whole days! We had a ton of fun, and I'm really excited to be able to set something up again soon!

While I was there, I got a TON of layouts done. I went back to when my daughter was born (she's almost four now...lol!) and got a bunch of those hospital pictures done. Feels good to get things finished!! Over the next few days, I'll be posting about random pages I got done while I was there. I didn't take the time to write down paper packs and designers, so I hope no one minds!

I played with a million different layouts to fit all 11 pictures, a title and journaling on the page. I love how it turned out!
This is a page that had no kids on it...I think that's a first! Before we moved states, we tried to have pretty regular game nights with our friends Scott and Jennifer. It was always a hilarious time with lots of food, laughs, and usually at least one of us making a food of ourselves. The night of these pictures, we were playing a game called Quelf, which lends to our crazy antics with the very nature of the game.


The title is a mixture of three different Thicker styles.

Here's to hoping for more regular posts!!
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment