10.23.2013

Meet the Dottesses!

Erin's Favorite Things

I can't even put into words how excited I am to be joining the Glue Dots® Resource Team for a third term!! I have been given so many phenomenal opportunities to expand my horizons and to stretch the boundaries of my creative box. Three years of Glue Dots® also means three years of this blog!! I started this blog to be eligible to apply for their design team, and I never, in a million years, even thought I'd be picked, let alone be doing this for a third year. 
I'm really excited to share a little bit about myself with you in my list of Favorite Things!

Favorite adhesive: I'm going to assume 
you know this, but it's Glue Dots®!! LOL!

Favorite type of Glue Dot
Strong tie between micro's and 1" lines. 
I use them both like they're going out of style.

Favorite paper company: Another tie - 
Crete Paper and Basic Grey. 

Favorite online craft store: Scarlet Lime

Favorite brick & mortar store: Hobby Lobby. 
They always have the best clearance section!

Favorite color: Olive green

Favorite movie to watch while crafting:
Wonder Man (It's an old Danny Kaye movie. Don't ask me why...so random, right?!)

My camera: Canon Rebel

Favorite snack while crafting: I'm usually too
zoned into what I'm doing to eat (so crafting is kind of like a diet!)

Favorite clothes to craft in: One rule - no buttons, snaps or zippers.

Favorite artist to follow: Christy Tomlinson

Favorite place for inspiration: Pinterest (follow me!!)

Favorite subject to scrapbook: my family

Top 3 Blogged Projects:

So that's just a little bit about me!


Glue Dots® is having an awesome giveaway for this blog hop, and all you have to do is sign up below! I hear you get a brownie points for following me on my Twitter page, and you can also follow me on my Pinterest page, and, most importantly, here on my blog!! Leave me a comment telling me what your favorite Glue Dot® product is and a link to your Pinterest page so I can follow your crafty goodness, too!!


Here's our awesome giveaway!! You have until 12am CST on 10/31/13 to enter, and the winner will be announced on the morning of the 31st. Good luck, and thanks for stopping by!!!!


Joy Dickson (go here next!)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your favorites. Thinking about it. I don't eat when I'm in my craft room either. Love your pinterest boards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love glue dots and use them all the time for my card making. Now following you via email.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved learning more about you Erin!! Looking forward to working together on the Glue Dots design team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy and excited for you Erin. I too have thought about starting a blog so I could apply to be on the Glue Dots team so I can just imagine how happy your are. Enjoy this blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being a Glue Dots Dottess, again. That is awesome!! Thanks for sharing, too, Erin!!

    ReplyDelete