7.11.2013

Summer Travel Blog Hop


Welcome!! We're hopping along today with Lindy's Stamp Gang, Basic Grey and Glue Dots® seeing the Summer Travel projects the design teams have made! If you need to get back to the beginning of the blog hop, click here!
I have to admit, this was a super easy project to create!! Basic Grey's new line, Carte Postale, is PERFECT for all of your travel -- and any other themed -- projects. The fabulous folks at Lindy's Stamp Gang sent a plethora of amazing sprays to play with, and they easily coordinated with the BG paper. And, of course, my Glue Dots® were right there to hold it all together!!

If you've stopped by my blog before, you'll see that this post is a little different for me...it's my first video blog!! I'll admit that I was super nervous while I was filming this, but somehow I edited it into a semi-presentable movie (with thanks to my tech-savvy brother, Tracy, and Miss E. at Glue Dots!)

So, without further adieu, here's the show!! 
(Here's the link for all of you mobile viewers! http://youtu.be/nAEhFVMH6R0)





Here are some pictures of the finished product:
Finished product!

Oh, how I wish these tags were real souvenirs!! This memoir box would be full!!
Notice the dyed bakers twine??

I LOVE the rich colors from these mists!!



How fun!! Big thanks to Basic Grey and Lindy's Stamp Gang for sharing such awesome supplies! I can't wait to see what everyone else came up with, so let's get going to the next stop!!


Erin (you're here!)
Samantha (go here next!)








Supplies Used:
Cardstock - Carte Postale - Basic Grey
Mists - Lindy's Stamp Gang
Glue Dots® - Mini, Micro, Lines
Paper Mache Book Box - Hobby Lobby
Letter Stickers - Dear Lizzy
Bakers Twine
I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots® design team

22 comments:

  1. Interesting project! Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked the pic of your layout but nothing showed up to start the video.....bummer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the link!! Didn't realize it wouldn't pull up on mobile browsers :) Sorry!!
      http://youtu.be/nAEhFVMH6R0

      Delete
  3. You did an awesome job with your video...It's always a bit scary putting yourself out there like that! Your project is fantastic. I loved seeing how you melded the three companies products together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your first vidio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your video!! Love your project!! What a great way to use the strip glue!!! I have to try this and the Lindy's...I would have never thought to use it with a Q-tip!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the project and your first ever video! Not sure why you were so nervous as you didn't speak! Was fun and well spent 8 minutes for this curious crafter! YOu did a great job on project and video! Loved both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic job on your first video & on the altered book box! Really turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job with the video and I really liked your project. I wish I could work at that speed, then I wouldn't be so far behind in my scrapbooking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your cleavor filming & beautiful project! Thank you for making us look great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous and I ADORE how you've strung all the little cut out tags!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job on your video and great music choice. Really liked your travel box as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your project looks amazing! Love all those travel tags across the top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. great project full of bight summery colors

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute project gives me great ideas ! video did not work for me ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this and it is a cute project..i always go travel with a camera. now i think i should do it like you.
    thank you for you share.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You did an awesome job with your video...It's always a bit scary putting yourself out there like that! Your project is fantastic. I loved seeing how you melded the three companies products together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanx for share this article . i love all the blog

    weekend marrakech

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete