10.31.2012

Let it Glow, Let it Glow, Let it Glow!

It's hard for me not to continually think of Christmas right now. If I wasn't enough for myself, I've drug my mother in it, too! We try to get together at the beginning of the Holiday season every year to get a jump start on the Christmas cookie baking. This year, the timing just worked out for it to be this weekend!! The dough has been made, the cookie cutters are on stand-by, and the Christmas music is all queued up. I'm ready!
I was sorting through my baking cupboard when I stumbled across some wonderful smelling sticks of cinnamon. I rarely (ok, never...) use anything but ground cinnamon, so I was thinking of some way to put these sticks to good use.
I found an old jar candle, grabbed some Glue Lines® and ribbon, and whipped this pretty little thing up in no time!

I put two strips of Glue Lines® around the jar to make sure that the cinnamon sticks had something to hold on to, lined the jar with the sticks, then put a decorative ribbon around the outside.

It looks so pretty lit up, and it is making my house smell amazing!!!







I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots design team

No comments:

Post a Comment