7.31.2012

Quick and Easy Birthday Decor!

Subway Art
After I finished my wall decor last week, it turned out that I had a few extra frames that didn't make the cut. I wanted to utilize them somehow, so I thought I'd made some super easy birthday wall hangings.
I'm seeing Subway Art around like crazy, so I took some inspiration from that for this first project:


This was so easy!! I took a few pieces of bakers twine (The Twinery), some chipboard letters (K&Company) and glued them together using Mini Glue Dots®. Simple and completely customizable!



For my next frame, I knew that I wanted to use some of the super cute paper from the DCVW stack Celebration. I trimmed the paper to fit and added my 'Happy Birthday' phrase using Micro Glue Dots®. Love it!!!

As a frame on my decor wall
Don't over think your next party. These are easy and quick ways to decorate for your celebration -- without breaking the bank!!

I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots® Design Team

No comments:

Post a Comment