11.05.2012

I love sleepovers!!

Good Monday morning, people!! I'm up bright and not-so-early this morning for a couple of different reasons: I'm off work today, which automatically means no setting the alarm, and the kids had a 'sleepover' at their grandparents house, which means I was awake last night incredibly too late crafting!! It had been since my 'How to Carve a Pumpkin' page that I'd done any scrapbooking, so I grabbed some pictures and dove in.
It's funny how different art mediums and different artists styles can influence your work. I've been loving mixed media canvases for a few months now, and I found myself incorporating a lot of those techniques in this layout.

I used up a lot of scraps in the LO, too. I was pulling things from the bottom of the pile that hadn't seen light in a few years, so forgive me that I'm not sure what lines these all came out of! All of the cardstock was from one Stampin' Up! line or another, and I have no idea what paper the clouds were cut from. I found these stick pins from Little Yellow Bicycle that I hadn't used before, and I love the touch they add.
I used up quiet a few old rub-ons, adding bits and pieces around the entire LO. And if you even had to question it, all of these elements were held together by various Glue Dots!

With the busy holidays coming up, I hope you're able to get creative with your time and get crafty!! Remember, I love sleepovers!!

Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment